Listen to Mrs Moody

Monday 4 June 2012

Kompetisi Siswa 2012 - Year 2


The Indonesian Language Teachers Association (ILTA) as part of the NSW Modern Language Teachers Association (MLTA)* and the Australia Indonesia Association (AIA), in conjunction with the Indonesian Consulate, Sydney proudly present Kompetisi Siswa 2012 for NSW students of Indonesian language in Years K-10.
The topic for 2012 is

Years K-2                     Draw and label a picture KELUARGA SAYA (MY FAMILY)  (A3 size)

There is a limit of SIX entries per category       Closing date:              Friday 29 June 2012 

Year 2 students will be participating in this year's Kompetisi Siswa. They need to create a labelled A3 poster about their family (Keluarga saya). Six of the posters will be chosen to enter the competition. Year 2 students can complete their posters (in Indonesian ONLY) at home as we do not have enough class time to work on them. Posters will need to be 'flat' and submitted to Mrs Moody by Wed June 20th. No extensions will be given. 

The family terms in Indonesian are given below. 

kakek saya     my grandfather
nenek saya    my grandmother
bapak saya    my father
ibu saya          my mother
saya                 me
adik perempuan saya    my younger sister
adik laki-laki                    my younger brother
kakak perempuan          my older sister
kakak laki-laki                 my older brother
paman saya              my uncle
bibi saya                     my aunt
sepupu saya      my cousin


If students want to add the person's name they can make another sentence after the label, using 'Namanya........'
Eg. Ini kakek saya. (This is my grandfather)    Namanya Bob. (His name is Bob).   Please do not use English on the poster, just use Indonesian. Try to be creative and make it fun and interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment